Thursday, October 6, 2011

Episode 24: Bonnie and Clyde Part 2

Previously, on "The Real World, Sunset Valley":
Episode 23 (Bonnie and Clyde)

-Vanessa pretended to faint at the park.
-Thor didn't like the way an old man looked at Vanessa.
-He beats him up, then took his wallet.
-They robbed the consignment store.
-After the alarm sounded, they took off.

*This episode is dedicated to Sirona66*





By the time the cops pull up to the store, Thor and Vanessa are already miles away.  With the windows rolled down, freedom has never tasted so good.  The cool breeze caresses his face, leaving a hint of freshly cut pine on his nose.  Adrenalin rushes through him like hot blood, spreading throughout his body.  He can barely contain himself.  His heart feels as if it's going to explode from beating so fast.  He licks the sweat off his lips like a lion licks fresh blood off their mouth after a new kill.  This is a sweet release that is more powerful than any drug, alcohol or cigarette he has ever introduced to his body.  This is a high that makes his feel so alive, he feels immortal.  He feels invincible, like he's on top of the world.  

Thor: Fuck this is awesome!!

Vanessa:  Hell yeah!! I can't believe we just robbed a store!!

The sound of Vanessa's voice suddenly makes him very aware that she's right next to him.   The only thing keeping their thighs from touching is the hand brake.  For a second he forgets that he's alone.  He's so preoccupied with the getaway that he doesn't even realize that he's in the driver's seat....of Vanessa's car.  In the previous robberies that he's committed, he's either alone or with a male friend.  But this time, it's a woman.  A woman that suddenly has the ability to make him produce such vile sexual thoughts.  He's lucky that his hands are on the steering wheel.  That is the only thing that's keeping him from tracing the shape of her mouth with his pointer finger ever so gently, until she absolutely must enclose it with her lips.  She would lightly nibble on the tip of his finger, eyes locked in an unspoken dance.  

Thor: Oh shit...


Vanessa:  Is that the beach?


Thor:  Yeah, it looks like it.


Vanessa:  It's beautiful!! Can we stop here Thor?  Can we??

Thor:  Well, I'm not really into the sun...

Vanessa:  Come on, please?? I robbed a store with you.

Thor: Really?  Are you going to use the "I robbed a store with you" card??

Vanessa: Haha.  Well, it's such a nice day.  Purdy pleeeaaase??

Thor: Fine.  But we're not staying long.

Vanessa:  Yay!!


Vanessa: Hehe. Works everytime.

Thor: I must be getting soft. Man up, Thor!


He's not used to being out in public with his skin exposed.  The intensity of the sun touching his skin feels uncomfortable but it is muted by his other senses being summoned.  The light aroma of seaweed tease his nose to no end, making him inhale a bit deeper to take it all in.  His ears are courted by the chorus of waves falling, then crashing into the wet sand.  The aqua colored water calls his name, waiting to envelop his skin.  The constant sway of the gentle breeze feels nice on his face, allowing him to briefly close his eyes and just...enjoy.  For a minute, he's actually enjoying himself.  He hasn't been to the beach since he was five.

Vanessa:  See, it's not so bad is it?

Thor: Can we go now?


Vanessa:  No! We just got here.  What, did you get attacked by a shark or something?  Relax.

Thor: I'm just not into the beach.  

Vanessa:  Well, you can leave if you want.  I'm staying.


Thor:  Why couldn't we watch a movie or something?

Vanessa:  Seriously?? Right after a robbery?

Thor:  It's better than toasting your skin and getting cancer.


Vanessa:  I don't get you.  You don't think twice about beating up an old man, taking his wallet and robbing a store but you're worried about your skin frying.

Thor:  I don't want to talk about it, alright?

His once bright demeanor is now dimming with irritation.  His eyes try to hide the unpleasant thoughts brewing inside his head.  Something is wrong, and she can sense it.

Vanessa:  Is everything okay, Thor?

Thor:  Why wouldn't it be?  I'm fine.

Vanessa: Come on, talk to me.

Thor:  I said I'm fine!!

His sharp words cut into her heart like freshly sharpened blades.

He has never snapped at her like that before, so she's taken aback...and hurt.  One minute they're having a blast, feeling like two peas in a pod, then he completely shuts her out. 

What is his problem?

Vanessa:  Whatever.  

She gets up and walks away.


Seeing Vanessa leave his side, he feels...horrible.  And a bit abandoned.  He's been exposed to a range of emotions today, some he has never experienced before. Like the rush of knowing a woman that he can break the law with and want to make raw, bone-cracking love to at the same time.  Or how she eases his anxieties just by her presence and the sound of her voice.  Perhaps feeling the aching need to let her in, to share parts of himself that he has protected for so long.  At the same time, he doesn't like feeling vulnerable.  He has pretty much kept himself guarded most of his life, and the only way not to get hurt again is by pushing people away.

Thor: Vanessa, wait.


Thor:  Do you umm...want to dance?

Vanessa:  Seriously, Thor.  I'm not in the mood for games, okay?  Why don't you just go home?  You don't need to be here.

Thor:  I'm sorry.  I didn't mean to snap at you.

Vanessa:  Well, you're gonna have to make it up to me.

Thor:  I will, I promise.  It's just that...I don't have many good memories.

Vanessa:  What do you mean?  At the beach?

Thor:  About a lot of things.

Vanessa: I'm sorry to hear that.

Thor:  Just be patient with me, okay? It's hard for me to trust people.

She can feel him tugging on her heartstring, slowly pulling her closer.  For someone as tough and calculating as Thor, she's starting to see a more human side to him.  It's endearing, yet makes her feel slightly nervous.  She prefers the lighter, fun side of life, and when someone starts to get personal, she doesn't know how to deal with it.  She doesn't know what to say.  That is usually her cue to move on to something else...or someone else.

What am I supposed to say?

Vanessa: Look Thor, I'm not good with this stuff either.  

Thor:  That's all I needed to hear. 

His eyes smile back at her, brightening up his face again.


Thor:  Shimmy shimmy coco puffs. *evil grin*

Vanessa: What?? You're so weird. *sly grin*


Thor: Ooooh! They have a hot tub!!

Vanessa:  It's about time!  My ass is getting in there.


Suddenly, Vanessa decides to forgo all of her clothes.  

Thor: Holy shit!! What is she doing??

It's like a trainwreck.  He tries to look away but his mind won't let him miss out on this opportunity.  Just when he thinks Vanessa could not be any more full of surprises, she throws him a curveball.  He has never met anyone so vibrant, sexy, exciting, unpredictable and daring.  His eyes scan the curve of her breasts, the suppleness of her thighs and the the roundness of her hips. He doesn't care if he's staring, even at the most private part of her body.  The sight of that part of her body makes him blush slightly.  And he is not a man that blushes. If she's going to expose her bare body in public, she should be prepared for a lot of stares.


Thor: Come over here and sit on Daddy's lap.


Their eyes lock again.  He is bombarded with images of her straddling him, as he runs his hands up and down her back.  He can feel her hands caressing his head as he probes his tongue even deeper into his mouth, dancing with hers, as heat rises from within their dewy bodies.  He can feel his pulse trying to catch up with his breath as her bare skin slides onto his, creating a raw, urgent need to have her right there.  In the hot tub, in broad daylight, in front of people.

The warm water splashes on her bare breasts, causing it them to glisten in the hot sun.  He just wants to take his hands and---


Random Townie Lady: Oh my!!  Have some decency, young lady!

His racy thoughts are suddenly interrupted.

Tourist Guy: Whoa!!

Vanessa: So why are you staring?? You don't have to look.  Unless you're into that sort of thing. *grin*

Random Townie Lady: *GASP* Have you no shame?? I'm not taking any more of this. I'm leaving.

Tourist guy is still standing there with his mouth open.  

Thor:  Dude, you seriously need to stop staring.  Go away!!

Tourist Guy doesn't budge.  And it doesn't help that Vanessa teases him with her smile.  She loves his reaction.

Thor: You have two seconds to leave or you will get your ass beat.  One!!

Tourist Guy:  Okay, okay. Sorry.


Thor:  That motherfucker better not come back here.  Oooooh I wish he would come back here.  I want to taste his blood.

As much as he savors the sight of Vanessa's naked body, he doesn't want anyone else to see it. Watching another man show sexual interest in her makes him very uncomfortable, to the point where he will chase them off and beat them to a bloody pulp if he has to.  He wants to tell her to cover up, but he already knows the outcome of that conversation.  First, he has no right to tell her what to do since they are just friends.  Second, she will think that he's embarrassed of her and she will shut him out.  There's a delicate balance between letting her be herself and protecting her interests, and this is the part that he's struggling with.

                                                                               
Tourist Guy does come back, but this time it's not for Vanessa.



He wants her clothes!!  Dude, you better run.  Unless you want to leave this place on a stretcher.


Thor: Ahhhhh...this feels good.

Vanessa:  I know.  It's soooo relaxing.


Thor: I should check the smoke alarm in the house to make sure it's working.  Remind me.

He sneaks a peak at her breasts.  They look very soft.  It takes all of his self-control not to cup them with his hands.

Vanessa:  Umm...okay. That was random.


Thor: No!! Don't bend over like that.  Fuck me...

There's something waking up from inside his shorts.  

Okay, okay.  Think about puppies.  Grandma.  Babies.  Aaaak!!

Vanessa:  Thor, are you coming?

Thor:  Uhh...give me a few minutes.  I'll be right there.


Vanessa: This isn't fuckin funny!! Whoever you are, give me back my clothes!!


Thor:  How much merchandise do you think we stole?

Vanessa:  I would say probably 10,000 simoleons worth.

Thor: We did good. *evil grin*

Vanessa:  We make a good team, don't you think?

Thor:  We sure do. *sly grin*


Vanessa:  I'm starving.  I don't think we ate since we left the house.

Thor: I can make some vegetarian hotdogs if you want. Ugh, I don't know how people can eat dead carcass.

Vanessa:  Yes, pleeease!!


Thor: What am I doing?  Am I actually cooking for a girl??


What a strange feeling.  He's actually concerned about her needs, and he's offering to cook for her.  Yet it also feels...nice.  To do something for another person.  Is this what they mean by caring about someone?  This is really weird.

Thor: Don't burn. Don't burn.


Thor: Damn, I'm good. Vanessa! Your dog's ready!!


Vanessa:  Mmmmm...that looks yummy!!


Vanessa:  Thanks for making dinner, Thor.  

Thor:  Yup.  Hey Vanessa, I'm gonna take off.

Vanessa:  Just give me a few minutes and we can leave together.

Thor:  I"m sorry, I can't stay.  I'll just meet you at the house.


  Vanessa. Naked. Eating vegetarian hotdogs.  


Thor: This is too much to deal with in one day.

"No worry grows
Everything will work out fine
We'll hold our back
Wait for another sight
I've tasted
Your bittersweet faith
My heart waits for you
I'm taking
A moment to say
Everything I do..
I do for you"


--------------------------------------------------------

"Bittersweet" by Bittersweet Faith





Next: Episode 25 (Hotness Runs In The Family)

6 comments:

  1. Awesome!! Thor and Vanessa, without even exchanging a kiss are hot as hell together! I love watching the two characters start to develop (especially Vanessa, who we haven't seen much of)together.

    And might I add, It's about time Thor had a little happiness! What can I say, I'm a sucker for a Sim with a leather jacket on a chopper :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'm so glad you enjoyed this update! Even though I had to revise it today because I was just so tired last night. It was half-assed, and I could have put more into the story but I could barely stay awake.

    So feel free to reread the update since I added some things.

    I agree, I am really enjoying watching Thor and Vanessa develop as characters. I'm trying to keep it at a good pace so that things unfold over time. I definitely do need to spend more time with them, as well as Pak.

    Haha you are the second person that's a sucker for Thor. He's definitely intruiging.

    I'm off to catch up on your story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again, Rain hit the nail on the head! That was SO hot between them, even without any physical contact or romantic interactions. Your descriptions are really phenomenal, and really make everything so believable.

    Loved this update! I'll have to finish the next 2 later today, but now I'm off to go dabble with some Pets since it just finished installing!! *screamslikealittlegirl* So excited! :D

    ♥ and harp strings,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, thank you JemstonLegacy! I really appreciate your comments and kind words. I really try my best to make the situation as realistic as possible, so I'm really glad that it seems believable. I really do try to get in my characters head...even if they don't always say or do the most appropriate things. lol

    Yes, Thor and Vanessa definitely have chemistry. Their mutual need to rebel and break the law feeds off their fantasies...on top of their developing friendship and there's definitely tension.

    Wow, I can't believe you're almost caught up. Haha I don't blame you for being exciting about Pets. I was undecided before but I finally caved in. Not getting the new EP just doesn't make sense. It's something new and shiny!! XD

    LOL @ *screamslikealittlegirl*

    I just finished installing so I'm going to play around with it right now. I hope I won't be disappointed.

    I'm also going to check out the latest update to your story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So far I am having a BLAST with Pets :D I fixed up Amber and Billy (I couldn't handle the whole damn household + pets lol) for Appaloosa Plains, made a horse, cat, and dog, and sent them on their merry way.

    Amber is totally rocking the cowgirl look, and I've finally replaced that god-forsaken shy trait with Animal Lover instead XD

    I posted some pictures on the facebook page I made for the Jemstons. You should go check them out! www.facebook.com/jemstonlegacy

    And yay!!! Squee!! I really hope you like the newest update. I've been trying to get into their heads just like you have been with your story, so hopefully it shines through. I look forward to hearing your thoughts on it though :)

    I have pictures ready for another update (which is FULL of drama, DEAR LORD), but it will have to wait until I satiate my need for Pets lol.

    ♥ and harp strings,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES, I love Amber's cowgirl look. I forgot to tell you that on your Pets thread.

    I enjoyed your latest update. It's nice to see Amber take charge of the situation and sample the men. XD I really like Andre and Billy. Then again, I like the jocks and bad boys. lol

    ReplyDelete

So what did you think of this update? I'd love to hear your feedback, good or bad. I can handle it ;-) This will also help me get to know my readers, as well as decide who to dedicate the next episode to. You don't have to be a member, you can post anonymously or with Open I.D. And don't worry about writing too much, I love reading long comments XD