Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Episode 19: P.U.R.E. Trouble Part 2

Previously, on "The Real World, Sunset Valley":
Episode 18 (P.U.R.E. Trouble)

-Jason convinced the gang to go to P.U.R.E.
-Brooke was excited to finally go out and have some fun.
-Jason bought Brooke the Spline Reticulator.
-Pak arrived late but had a blast on the dance floor.
-Jason followed Brooke upstairs.





By the time Brooke enters the second floor, she already downed her drink. The tingles are getting stronger. She feels as if bubbles are dancing inside her body and trying to burst through her skin. Her body is floating in heavy euphoria, as if she is freed from the constraints of her mind. As buzzed as she seems, her senses are heightened to full alert. She can feel Jason behind her, watching her every step.

She's unsure if it's the drink, her new look, the dark room or the energy in the club, but she finally has the confidence to take charge of the situation. She savors the fact that he doesn't know what to expect, and he is waiting for her to give him the next signal. This is exactly the kind of cat and mouse chase that men love. I want to see him squirm.



She expected to see more people on the second floor, but she's surprised to find it empty. Despite the loud vibration of the speakers on the dance floor, there is a silence and stillness in the empty room. Aside from the mixologist, she and Jason are alone. The dance floor beckoned to be caressed by her shoes, so she obliged without hesitation.

She swings her hips from side to side as she slowly pushes through her inhibitions. Arms over her head, she closes her eyes as the song takes over her body.



Meanwhile, Thor and Vanessa find themselves dancing with each other.

Thor: Are you having fun?

Vanessa: Yeah!! I needed this.



Hannah: Pak, have you seen Jason?

Pak: No, why?

Hannah: Never mind.

Pak: You can still have fun without him, right?

Hannah: I guess you're right.

Pak: Come on, shake what your momma gave you!! *fist pump*

Hannah: Haha!



"There it go
Damn shorty look good
And I'm thinkin bout gettin at her (okay)
Time to whistle at her
Hey girl you make my whistle blow
There it go
Bring it here baby
There it go
Bring it here baby"




Jason can't take his eyes off Brooke as she dances. She moves her body like she is the only person in the room, as if he doesn't exist. Her hands drop to her head, run through her hair, move down her breasts, towards her hips and slowly move up and down her thighs. Who is this girl??

He wants to come up behind her and place his hands over where her fingers are, to follow where they are going. He wants to move even closer until he can smell the nape of her long neck. He wants to place his lips on her skin as she shivers in surprise. Stop thinking like that. You're friends.

"I see you through the smoky air
Can't you feel the weight of my stare
You're so close but still a world away"




When she opens her eyes, the intensity of Jason's gaze makes her lose her breath. Oh my goodness, has he been watching me dance the whole time? It is a look of fierce desire and longing that she has not seen on any other man, not even Matt. There seems to be an electromagnetic field between them, pulling them towards each other yet holding them back. Their intense awareness of each other creates a sexual tension so thick, it surrounds them like a bubble. They become oblivious to the music, the noise downstairs, the mixologist, the sound of cars passing by and the glow of the night sky.

The only thing they know is hereRight now. One step closer, and their friendship dissipates along with the euphoric effects of the alcohol.

"Trying hard to control my heart
I walk over to where you are
Eye to eye we need no words at all"




Jason: Are we the only ones here?

Brooke: I think so.



Their eyes speak again. Now they are close enough to accidentally brush against each other.

"Slowly now we begin to move
Every breath I'm deeper into you
Soon we two are standing still in time
If you read my mind, you'll see"




Jason's mind is in a frenzy. He is one second away from grabbing her face and tasting the sweetness of her lips. He needs to move away. Now.

Jason: You know what? I need to umm...soak in the hot tub. You can keep dancing if you want.



His heart is racing. He has to tell himself to take deep breaths since his face is starting to flush from excitement.

Jason: Nooo, don't join me. That's the last thing I need right now.



Instead of staying on the dance floor, she follows him.

Jason: Brooke, I don't think you want to do this.

Brooke: What? We're friends. It's not like we're going to do anything.

Jason: Right. I'm trying to be a gentleman. I beg of you, don't do it.



They briefly steal a glance at each other's bare bodies before they take the plunge into the warm, bubbly water.

Brooke: OMG, look at those abs.

Jason: Damn, she is smokin hot.



They both let out a soft ahhhhh as the warm water slowly engulfs their skin.



Jason: Wow, I can't believe I'm in a hot tub with her. Am I dreaming?



Jason: What the??



Brooke: I bet you can't do that!

Jason: Oh yeah? Watch this.



Brooke: Haha. I did it first.



Now Brooke is only inches away from him. He tries to close his eyes and focus on the sound, caress and warmth of the water, but to no avail. The hot tub, combined with the euphoric and relaxing effects of the drink, send his senses screaming. Sitting in the hot tub, tucked away in a private area, alone in an empty floor, late at night, under the stars: his heart and body denies all attempts at reasoning. He has wondered what it would be like to taste her lips and feel her body since the first time he laid eyes on her. Now this is his chance.



Jason: Is it worth risking our friendship?



Before he could answer, he found his hand motioning her to come closer.



The moment their skins touch, he feels an intense wave of electricity spread throughout his body. He closes his eyes as he savors the softness of her skin, lightly squeezing her shoulder as he pulls her even closer. Her perfume and natural scent linger on his nose, waking up all of the chemicals in his body.  Oh my God. This is what it's like.  This is what heaven feels like.He doesn't want to let her go.

She leans her head against his neck in quiet bliss. He kisses her temples softly.



This time, he searches deep into her eyes. Not even the sunglasses can hide the way her pupils are dilating, pushing against the black flecks that create a striking contrast against a pale blue-green ocean. They invite him in, making his soul feel exposed. His first instinct is to look away. He doesn't want her to see into him, his flaws, his hurts, his disappointments, his regrets and his past. Her eyes seem to say, I know you. I see you. You can't hide from me. But he's helpless under her gaze, and he can't look away. She seems to have this hold on him, drawing him even closer.

Then he looks down at her pillow-like lips. The soft lips that haunt his dreams at night. They are slightly open, just waiting to be touched by his.



His heart dances wildly as he leans closer. Time seems to stay in a standstill as their lips slowly meet.



He can feel her hot, nectar-infused breath on his lips.







His whole body comes alive at the touch of her soft lips. A wave of warm energy surrounds him, making him tremble as her tongue grazes his. Her lips taste like plump, juicy strawberries dipped in watermelon lip gloss with a hint of vodka. His soul is engulfed in flames, craving more and more of her taste, needing more of her essence. His heart feels like it's swelling like a balloon, stretching and stretching until it's ready to explode. Butterflies are now appearing in droves, filling the whole second floor by the thousands, buzzing all around them. His mind cannot keep up with what's happening between them. The moment is too raw and intense to even try to analyze. It defies all logic.

"I'm crazy for you
Touch me once and you'll know it's true
I never wanted anyone like this
It's all brand new, you'll feel it in my kiss
I'm crazy for you, crazy for you"




Her eyes are weak, drenched in complete surrender. Her cheeks are becoming flushed from endless attempts to catch her breath.

Brooke: Jason...







Jason: Mmmmmm...you taste so good. I can't stop kissing you.



Brooke: Then don't.



Brooke: Come here.



Brooke: You look better without a shirt.

Jason: You'd look better without anything.

Brooke: You're so bad.



Jason: You like it.

Brooke: Haha. Whatever!!



Jason: Come here.









Brooke: Where's everybody?

Jason: I don't know. And I don't care.

-------------------------------------

"There It Go" by Juelz Santana



"Crazy For You" by Madonna



Next: Episode 20 (P.U.R.E. Trouble Conclusion)
 

2 comments:

  1. That post was so hot! I am totally digging the intensity between the two of them.

    ♥ and harp strings,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...that was exactly the mood I was trying to convey. HOT. lol Since this was Brooke and Jason's first kiss, I wanted it to be really special and mind-blowing. And I tried to convey the thoughts and emotions that came with it. So I'm really glad that you were able to pick up on that.

    I think writing this particular update got me a little hot as well. XD

    ReplyDelete

So what did you think of this update? I'd love to hear your feedback, good or bad. I can handle it ;-) This will also help me get to know my readers, as well as decide who to dedicate the next episode to. You don't have to be a member, you can post anonymously or with Open I.D. And don't worry about writing too much, I love reading long comments XD