Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Episode 2: The Monster Within

Previously, on "The Real World, Sunset Valley":
Episode 1: (Meet The Roommates!)

-The cast arrived at the house.
-Jason made fun of Thor and pissed him off.
-Pak got electricuted trying to fix the dishwasher.
-Hannah wanted to go home.
-Jason and Thor made a bet with each other to win a date with Brooke
.





Vanessa spent all night playing video games with Pak, so she missed dinner. Not a very pleasant way to wake up.



Thor: Did you hear what happened?

Vanessa: What??

Thor: That Asian guy got electricuted trying to fix the dishwasher! I can't believe I missed it!

Vanessa: Oh my god, is he okay??

Thor: I don't know. I haven't seen him this morning.

Vanessa: Umm..shouldn't he be in the emergency room?

Thor: I guess. Man, wouldn't it be cool if he died and haunted this place?

Vanessa: Hahaha! Just follow the burnt smell.



Later that day, Thor tries to share one of his schemes with Brooke.

Thor: You know what we should do? We should list a bunch of diamonds on Ebay then disappear once we get the money. All we have to do is use a fake name, fake address and a fake number. Just make sure you don't give your social or they will be able to track.

Brooke: Oh my god. This guy sounds like this crazy Economics teacher I used to have. Is he for real?



Thor: Why are you looking at me like that?? People do it all the time, and they always get away with it. How is it that corporations get bailed out of their debt and the working class always get screwed? They work their ass off and still live paycheck to paycheck while the rich get tax breaks.



Brooke: Are you serious?? You just asked me to commit fraud with you!! And you're trying to justify it?



Thor: Oh, don't be such a saint. It's only wrong when you get caught. That's why prisons are full. Because these morons got caught!



Brooke: You're a...

Thor: What?? Say it!!

Brooke: You're a monster! Do you even have a conscience?



Thor: Ooooh so Ms. Prom Queen judges me. She thinks I'm a monster just because I have an opinion.



Brooke: Don't go there. You don't even know me.

Thor: You don't know me either, but you just called me a monster. That's okay. People look at me and think that anyway.

Brooke: No, that's not what I meant...

Thor: Whatever. I'm out of the bet. I'm sure you and Mr. Captain Of The Football Team will be perfect for each other.

Brooke: Thor, wait...

Thor: Don't you have a date to go to?



Noone has ever spoken to Brooke like that before. She's so used to guys whispering sweet nothings in her hear, it was quite a shock. Why was she so judgemental? Was he right? Is she just another snobby prom queen?

Brooke: Oh dear...maybe I was wrong about him. Did I just screw things up? 



Later that day, Vanessa comes up behind Thor and smells his hair.

Thor: What the hell? This is a little weird..and hot.

Vanessa: Sorry, I didn't meant to scare you. How does it get so spiky?

Thor: Buckets of gel. And superglue.



Vanessa: I think it's awesome that you're vegetarian. If more people saw what goes on in slaughterhouses, they would think twice about eating meat.



Thor: Really?? Thanks! I've been trying to tell people that but they just roll their eyes.



He was a little shaken up after that fiasco with Brooke. He's really starting to like her, but the "monster" comment was a hard blow. He decides to take another chance, but carefully rephrasing his words.

Thor: What do you think about people who do diamond scams on Ebay?

Vanessa: What do you mean?



Thor: You know, those people that list expensive diamonds and disappear after they get their payment. This one guy ran off with $30,000. The money was wired.



Vanessa: Well, who's dumb enough to wire that much money over the internet?
I swear, stupidity is a world-wide epidemic. I'd take the money too.



Vanessa: One time I went with my friends to the consignment store at night and we shoplifted thousands of dollars worth of brand name clothes. One of my friends distracted the clerk while we snuck out through the back door. I can't believe nobody saw us!

Thor: Have we been properly introduced? This chick is so cool!



Vanessa: No we haven't. I'm Vanessa. I hope he doesn't think any less of me.

Thor: I'm Thor. It's really nice to meet you, Vanessa.

Vanessa: Likewise.



Thor: Hey, maybe we can go on a shoplifting spree one of these days. Just kidding! I'm so not.



Vanessa: Haha! That's a good one. OMG, that would be so hot!



Vanessa: So tell me, have you ever been arrested?

Thor: Should I tell her?

"Come as you are, as you were, as I want you to be.
As a friend, as a friend, as an old Enemy.
Take your time, hurry up, choice is yours, don't be late.
Take a rest, as a friend, as an old memory." 




Vanessa: Well?? Have you??

Thor: We're hitting it off so well...



Thor: We'll have plenty of time to get to know each other.

Vanessa: Boooo!!

Thor: Haha! So how do you like this place so far?

Vanessa: It's okay. It looks a little outdated, but the view makes up for it.

Thor: I know what you mean. Did you know they have a pool?

Vanessa: We have a pool?? Cool! Let's go swimming!

Thor: Right now??

Vanessa: Come on, Spiky, I'll race ya!

Thor: Wait up!!



In other news, Pak is okay.
---------------------------


"Come As You Are" by Nirvana



Next: Episode 3 (Bi-Curious or Bi-Polar?)

7 comments:

  1. Thor and Vanessa.. sooo sweet together... those two are going to spice up life great! As for Pak... hasn't anyone told him there showers or baths to get rid of the charred hair and soot marks? but never mind that! He sleeps with his glasses on!!!!!
    What a bunch!
    I am off to bed (no glasses) but will continue tomorrow.
    Love from Omaira

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Omaira!! Wait til you see more of Thor and Vanessa in the upcoming episodes. Even I was surprised at their antics. lol And that's funny that you notice Pak's going to bed with without washing off the char marks, with his glasses on. How observant of you!!

    I guess Pak was just lucky that the Grim Reaper didn't take him away. And I feel bad...I was the one that made him fix the dishwasher even though his handiness skills were low.

    Thanks for reading! I really enjoy reading your comments. It's so awesome to hear feedback, good or not. It helps me know if I'm going in the right direction.

    Good night, and I look forward to hearing from you again tomorrow : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is Thor every going to get some clothes on...lol? It looks as if he was picking his nose in the second screenshot. :)

    He and Vanessa seemed to really click. Wonder how things will progress there...hmm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha yeah, he will eventually wear clothes. He just woke up so he's in his undies. Now that I think about it, a lot of them like to walk around in their undies. XD

    OMG, picking his nose??? You are cracking me up. lol I will never see that pic the same way again. He was actually looking at the fridge and going "oh, aha!"

    I read your update and left a comment. Justin and Eva definitely still have feelings for each other.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi again! Sorry I have been away for a while, computer decided on a nice holiday for "herself" (yes "she" is a "her") and just now she is under threat of being replaced.. that will teach her.
    So more comments,Thor is definitely picking his nose! so no more excuses.. to top it all he is a nosepicker aswell as a pickpocket!
    Good that you love long comments because I am not short with words. I think Vannessa and Thor are going to be the "Bunny and Clyde" of SimWorld! Pity there are no banks to rob in SimWorld! I think it's about time they get introduced into the game! It would be so much fun! Police chasing robbers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. By the way I forgot to sign, this is Omaira over and out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Omaira, welcome back! I'm sorry to hear about your computer acting up but at least it's working now. You know, you can always use that as an excuse to buy a new one. XD Then you don't have to worry about it having problems.

    OMG, you are cracking me up with the "nose picker as well as pickpocket"!! That is a lethal combo. Eww...I'd hate for him to pick someone's pocket after he just picked his nose. O.O

    YES, I agree that they should add more crime interactions with the game. That would make things a lot more interesting. It would be cool if they had a prison and sims can go visit people who got arrested...or bail out the ones they know.

    By the way, if you're pressed for time, you can read the episode summaries instead on the first post. That will help you get caught up faster. I know it's a lot to read : )

    ReplyDelete

So what did you think of this update? I'd love to hear your feedback, good or bad. I can handle it ;-) This will also help me get to know my readers, as well as decide who to dedicate the next episode to. You don't have to be a member, you can post anonymously or with Open I.D. And don't worry about writing too much, I love reading long comments XD