Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Episode 20: P.U.R.E. Trouble Conclusion

Previously, on "The Real World, Sunset Valley":
Episode 19 (P.U.R.E. Trouble Part 2)

-Thor and Vanessa danced together.
-Hannah asked Pak if he has seen Jason.
-Jason was hypnotized by the way Brooke danced.
-Brook followed Jason to the hot tub.
-They shared their a very steamy first kiss.

*This episode is dedicated to Cheerfulangel*




Oh my God, is this really happening?

Brooke can still feel Jason's tender lips linger on her mouth. She can still taste the sweetness of the pomegranate nectar on his tongue, mixed with the salty beads of sweat that formed around his upper lip. Even though she envisioned their kiss a thousand times in her mind, nothing could have prepared her for the reality of the moment. Sitting in the steamy, bubbly hot tub with her arm around his broad shoulders, her body tucked snugly next to his, she can hear the coarse sound of his breathing. She thought she was able to hide the growing intensity of her craving for him behind the sunglasses, but his cornflower blue eyes are still able to penetrate through the glass. All of the emotions she feels for this man (longing, desire, frustration, pain, disappointment, hope, jealousy) are all contained within her heart. But her eyes are like a window to her heart and soul. If he looks into them, he will see everything that she's not ready for him to find.



But her apprehensions are interrupted by this gnawing hunger for his lips again. The faint aquatic smell of his cologne mixed with his natural masculine scent makes her bite her lower lip in temporary madness. The closer their faces become, the more her heart skips a beat. She has to clutch the side of the hot tub just to stop herself from straddling his lap and running her fingers through his dirty blonde hair.

Brooke: What are we doing?

Jason: We're kissing.

Brooke: No, I mean...what are we doing here?

Jason: Something that we should have done a long time ago.







Her feelings for him are bursting, overflowing like red-hot lava from the top of her heart. She feels as if she's floating in a sea of pink satin as her languid, limp body drifts away aimlessly. Her whole body quivers loudly, trying to keep up with the rapid banging of her heart at every touch of his lips. There seems to be an electric charge between them whenever their mouths and skins touch. Whatever is it between them, it's beyond physical and emotional. Their attraction for one another is taking a life of its own. They have awoken something more powerful, much larger than themselves. She remembers watching him touch the tip of his nose with his tongue, and her pulse raced at how long it was. Now that tongue is exploring the secrets of her mouth, gracefully asking for permission as it probes even deeper.

Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God.



"The look of love
Is in your eyes
A look your smile can't disguise
The look of love
It's saying so much more
Than words could ever say
And what my heart has heard,
Well, it takes my breath away"








Despite how wrong and crazy the situation seems, there's something that feels right about being with Jason at that moment. Now that she has been in his arms, she wants to stay there and feel protected. Now that she has kissed his lips, she wants to taste them again. Now that he is looking fiercely into her eyes, she wants him to save that special gaze for her. And only her.

Jason: Are you okay? You got quiet there for a second.

Brooke: Yeah. I was just...thinking.

Jason: About what?

Brooke: The way you look at me.

His eyes are filled with embarrassment, so he looks down.

Jason: Oh. Haha.

Brooke: Why do you do that?

Jason: Do you really want to know?

Brooke: Yes. I mean, I don't know anybody that looks at me the way you do.

Jason: It's just that...

Brooke: Yes?

Jason: You're so beautiful, it hurts.

Her breath gets stuck in her throat. The moment it escapes her mouth, her heart feels a bit weak. She doesn't want him to detect the raging passion in her eyes, so she looks away.

He finds her eyes and gently pulls her face toward him.

Jason: Brooke, look at me.

Brooke: ......

Jason: You have the most amazing eyes I have ever seen in my life. They remind me of the Caribbean waters. I just want to swim in them.



Brooke: You have amazing eyes too. I can stare at them all day.

Jason: Well, you can start now. *grin*

Brooke: Haha. You're so silly. *grin*



This time, there are no words needed. This is exactly where they want to be. The morning will eventually come, and it may bring a different light to the situation. But right now, they are just enjoying the moment. They are just being.



HANNAH!!!



Their cloud of love disappears at the sight of Hannah. Just like a dream, they are suddenly awoken back to reality. They haven't thought about her...until now.



Quickly, they both step out of the hot tub.

Brooke: OMG, what have I done?



Hannah: What the fuck??!! So you were with her this whole time?? You piece of shit, I thought we had something!!

Jason: Hannah, I can exp---



Hannah: I don't want to hear it!! How long have you two been screwing each other behind my back??

Jason: No, it's not like that.



Hannah: I thought you were different. I can't believe I actually thought we had a connection. It turns out that you're a dog just like all the other guys I've dated!!

Jasonn: Would you just please let me explain??



Hannah: Explain what?? How can you possibly change what I saw?? If Brooke really is this classy girl that you think she is, she wouldn't be making out with you in a hot tub. But I guess if it's that easy to get her in a hot tub, then it must be that easy to fuck her!!

Jason: You know what?? I never said we were exclusive. We went out on one date. That doesn't make me your boyfriend.

Hannah: I'm glad you're not my boyfriend!! You probably would have cheated on me with her anyway.



Hannah: Where do you think you're going??

Brooke: What??

Hannah: Don't what me, bitch!!



Brooke: Who are you calling a bitch?? I know you didn't just call me a bitch!!

Hannah: I called you a bitch, bitch!!



Hannah: You're such a piece of skank!! You knew I was going out with Jason and you even have that Matt guy on the side. But you still go after my man. What, you just want to show everybody that you can have any guy you want??

Brooke: Hey, that's not fa---

Hannah: Shut the fuck up, I'm talking now!! Girls like me have to starve ourselves, change our look and work so hard just to get a guy to notice us, while girls like you swoop in and try to steal them because you know you can. It's all a game to you. You mess with their emotions then toss them like an old toy once you're done with them. When I'm the one that really cares about Jason. But he will never know that because you fucked it up!!



Brooke: Oh you want to point fingers, huh? Why don't you take a good look at yourself? If you had kept your legs closed on the first date, maybe Jason would still be interested in you.

Hannah: *GASP* What did you just say???

Brooke: You heard me. I saw you guys together in your room. I know you had sex with him. If you give it up that fast, what did you think was going to happen? So you need to stop projecting your skanky ways on me, because I'm not the one that opened my legs. You are.



"All the world is a stage
And everyone has their part
But how was I to know
Which way the story'd go
How was I to know you'd break
You'd break my heart"




--------------------------------------

"The Look Of Love" by Susanna Hoffs



"Take A Bow" by Madonna 






Next: Episode 21 (A Beautiful Mess)

2 comments:

  1. I had a feeling Hannah was going to catch them. Jason must have known there was a chance, too so maybe he doesn't have very strong feelings for Hannah and she should just get over him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You bring up an interesting point. Why would Jason buy Brooke a drink and make out with her in the hot tub knowing Hannah can walk in on them at any minute. Hmmm...did he want to get caught? I agree that his feelings for Hannah don't seem to be that strong. Especially after they slept together on the first date. I wish Hannah waited...but I think that had a lot to do with it as well. With a guy like Jason, the worst thing you can do is move too fast.

    ReplyDelete

So what did you think of this update? I'd love to hear your feedback, good or bad. I can handle it ;-) This will also help me get to know my readers, as well as decide who to dedicate the next episode to. You don't have to be a member, you can post anonymously or with Open I.D. And don't worry about writing too much, I love reading long comments XD