Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Episode 7: Hot Date Part 2

Previously, on "The Real World, Sunset Valley":
Episode 6 (Hot Date)

-Hannah got in shape and went to the salon for a make-over.
-Her dramatic change in appearance blew Jason away.
-Brooke felt an intense pang of jealousy as she watched Jason and Hannah leave for their date.
-Jason couldn't take his eyes off Hannah the whole night.
-After a hot make-out session at P.U.R.E., they decided to meet back at the house.





Just as Jason reaches the house, Hannah seeshim. All she wantsto do is run in his arms and squeeze him tight, but she does 't want to appear too eager. Smart and classy, Hannah. So she takes her time to walk towards him, counting each breath.



Jason: Hey.

Hannah: Hey.

Jason is intoxicated by her scent, the taste of her lips and the warmth of her soft body. He pulls her close, savoring every curve.

Jason: Mmmmm...

"Crazy how it feels tonight
Crazy how you make it all alright love
You crush me with the things you do
I do for you anything too
Sitting smoking feeling high
In this moment it feels so right"




There's a strange thrill about being outside late, late at night. It went from flashy lights and loud music at P.U.R.E. to hearing the trees being caressed by the wind. Crickets are chirping softly as the soft glow of the night invokes a calm, mystical air. Jason feels as if he and Hannah are the only two people in the world right now. While everyone else is in peaceful slumber, the suspense of how the night is going to end is the only thing on his mind.

He watches as Hannah walks away.

Hannah: Come on.





Jason: Man, good thing I've been hitting the gym!



She never tells him where she's  going, but somehow he knows where to go. He can feel it.













As he approaches Hannah's bedroom, his heart pounds just a bit faster.



She's been waiting for him.



Their eyes meet.



This time, she pulls him close.



Jason: I just wanted to let you know that I had a really good time tonight.

Hannah: Me too.





Jason: Here, let me rub your back.

The touch of his hands sent shivers down her spine. Oh my God...



Hannah: Mmmmm...that feels good.



Her attempts at self-control served her well. Until now.



She traces his back with her hands, feeling every muscle. Her head is spinning. Oh my goodness, this is crazy.



She wants to taste his lips again.



Jason: Hannah...

Her eyes are glazed with desire as she looks at him.

Hannah: Yes?

Jason: You know, you don't have to do anything if you're not comfortable. I'm just happy that we had such a good time. You're a really cool girl.

Hannah: Awww, thank you Jason. Me too, I'm so glad we went out.

Jason: It's your call. You decide what happens.

Damn, Jason! You make me want to throw my panties at you!



All of a sudden, her knees went weak.

Jason: Whoa, are you okay?

Hannah: Uhh..yeah.

He catches her just as she's about to lose her balance.

That just made her want to pounce him even more. No wonder he never gets turned down!











Jason: Oh boy....

--------------------------

"Crush" by Dave Matthews Band



Next: Episode 8 (Hot Date Conclusion)

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what did you think of this update? I'd love to hear your feedback, good or bad. I can handle it ;-) This will also help me get to know my readers, as well as decide who to dedicate the next episode to. You don't have to be a member, you can post anonymously or with Open I.D. And don't worry about writing too much, I love reading long comments XD