Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Episode 8: Hot Date Conclusion

Previously, on "The Real World, Sunset Valley":
Episode 7 (Hot Date Part 2)

-Jason and Hannah met back at the house.
-They both had a really good time at P.U.R.E.
-Jason assured Hannah that she decides what happens next.
-She went weak at the knees.
-She waits for him in bed.





Seeing Hannah layed out on the bed just makes the moment even more real. No matter how he tries to imagine it in his head, the look in her eyes make him even more nervous. Is this really happening? Is this even right? His mind tries to reason with him about the consequences of what they are about to do. What about Brooke? What if she finds out? What's going to happen with Hannah? Will she want more?



But his mind is no match for his body. His attraction for her is strong, and he tries to ignore his physical response towards her. Yet he finds himself sitting down on the bed, only inches away.



Every second that he's on the bed is another second closer to temptation. Like a moth to a flame, he can't make himself pull away.



Jason: I've never been to your room before. It's nice.

Hannah: Thanks. Well, technically it's not really mine. But yeah, for now it's my room.

Jason: It's a lot of pink.

Hannah: Haha. Yeah.



Hannah: Mmmmm...this is nice.

Jason: Yeah, it is. You smell good.

Hannah: Thank you. So do you.




Hannah: I could get used to this.

Jason: Get used to what?

Hannah: You being next to me. Like this.

Jason: Oh boy...



Hannah: It's just me in this big 'ol bed at night. I wish I had someone to keep me warm.

Jason: Well, I'm here now.



Hannah: Yes you are...





Jason: Mmmm...you do feel warm. And soft.

Hannah: See, I can keep you warm. *grin*

Jason: Oh boy...



Jason: I never realized you had blue eyes.

Hannah: Maybe it's because I used to wear glasses. Haha.

Jason: Ohhh that's right. They're beautiful.





Hannah: Thank you. Yours are gorgeous. Sometimes I have to look away because I don't want you to think I'm staring.

Jason: There's nothing wrong with that. I'll probably stare back. *grin*



Hannah: Jason?

Jason: Yeah?

Hannah: Remember when you told me earlier that your Dad was an alcoholic? And he was horrible to your Mom?

Jason: Yeah.

Hannah: I'm sorry to hear that. I can't imagine what you must have went through.

Jason: Thanks. The irony is that as much as I hated what he did, I still wanted him to like me. When he was sober, he was okay. He would take me to the park to play catch and he would go to my games. It was like he had two sides to him: the normal one and the nasty one.

Hannah: How is he now?

Jason: He's fine. His liver is failing though. He needs dialysis at least once a month just to function normally.

Hannah: Are your parents still together?

Jason: Yeah. Surprisingly. I don't know how my Mom did it.



Hannah: At least your Dad is in your life. Mine left when I was five.

Jason: Ohh. I'm sorry to hear that.

This is all new to him. He has never told a girl about his personal life, especially about his childhood. He prefers to just push them in the back of his mind like all negative memories and pretend they never happened. But with Hannah, it's different. He feels like he can let his guard down. Just a little.

Hannah: It's okay. I just remember my parents getting in a big argument and he walked out the door. He never came back. My Mom had to work two jobs just to support me and my little brother.

Jason: Have you seen him since?

Hannah: No. I heard that he has another family in another state. I mean, my parents were never married so it's not like they had to get divorced or anything. But still. It was tough.

Jason: Do you think that affected how you act towards men?

Hannah: I'm not gonna lie. I've always had low self-esteem. My own father never even loved me, so why would other guys?

Jason: Hannah...don't think like that.

Hannah: Well, that's how I feel. I never had that. I learned early on that sex can get a guy's attention. It's nice to feel wanted, even if it's just for my body.



Jason thinks about all the times that he meet girls, wines and dines them, sleeps with them and loses interest the next day. It never occurrs to him to consider their feelings, or to care what happens afterwards. As soon as he gets what he wants, there is nothing else to find out.

But hearing it from Hannah makes him feel awful. She's such a sweet girl, so trusting, and she will do anything for him. These traits are normally what he preys on, but this time...something is different. Her vulnerability doesn't seem like weakness anymore. He can't put his finger as to what it is. He actually feels protective of her. She doesn't deserve to get hurt again. 







Jason: Hannah, I'm here because I want to be here. Like I told you earlier, you decide what happens. We can just talk.







Hannah: I want to. You have no idea how badly.





Jason: Are you sure?





Hannah: Shut up and kiss me already.















Hannah: Wow. That was...amazing. OMG, what is this boy doing to me?

Jason: Yeah. Damn!



Brooke...



Hannah: Are you okay?

Jason: Yeah...I'm fine.



Hannah: Do you feel bad?



Jason: ........



Hannah: Sweetie, there's nothing to feel bad about. I wanted to, okay?



Jason: ........



Hannah: Jason?



Hannah: Hey, look at me. I'm not expecting anything, okay? So don't freak out. I had a great time, and I don't regret anything that we did.



Hannah: Maybe this will help.





Jason: Yeah, that does help.

There's that smile!



Hannah: You can go back to your room if you want. You don't have to stay here with me. Please don't leave.

"Oh, you probably won't remember me
It's probably ancient history
I'm one of the chosen few
Who went ahead and fell for you
I'm out of vogue, I'm out of touch
I fell too fast, I feel too much
I thought that you might have some advice to give
On how to be insensitive"


Jason: No, I want to.



Jason: Brooke...

------------------------

"Insensitive" by Jann Arden



Next: Episode 9 (Perfect Strangers) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what did you think of this update? I'd love to hear your feedback, good or bad. I can handle it ;-) This will also help me get to know my readers, as well as decide who to dedicate the next episode to. You don't have to be a member, you can post anonymously or with Open I.D. And don't worry about writing too much, I love reading long comments XD